- 1 Package of 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cut in halves)
- 1 Package of 500g of penne noodles (I use Catelli)
- 1 Carton (500mL) of whip cream
- 4 Tbsp of butter
- Salt & pepper (to taste)
- 2-3 Cloves of garlic
- 1/4 Cup of Italian seasoning
- 1/2 Cup of Parmesan cheese
- 1 Loaf of garlic bread (optional)
- Parsley for garnish (optional)
- Fill a medium sized sauce pan 3/4 of the way with water and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Once boiling add chicken, garlic, and Italian seasoning.
- In a separate large pot boil the penne noodles according to package directions.
- Once chicken is done cooking take out of seasoned water and place on a cutting board and cut into bite sized pieces.
- In a smaller sauce pan put whip cream and let it come to a mild boil. Add butter until melted, salt & pepper, and Parmesan cheese. Mix until thickened.
- Strain the penne noodles and place back into the pot. Add the chicken to the penne noodles. Then add the homemade Alfredo sauce. Mix together.
- Place garlic bread in the oven and make accordingly to package directions.
- Put "Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo" into a serving dish and sprinkle with parsley and serve.
Modifications If Desired:
- Add sauteed shrimp or bacon
- Use of fettuccine noodles instead of penne
- can add vegetables such as tomatoes, broccoli, onions, green pepper, black olives, or any other that would suit
Visit our mall for deals on serving dishes and dinnerware!