- Which ever roast you prefer (outside, inside, or even prime rib)
- 1/4 Cup of Water
- Wash the meat and place in your slow cooker.
- Pour the water in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Use the Montreal Steak Spice to rub and saturate the meat.
- Leave to cook on high heat for 4-5 hours or med heat for 6-8 hours.
Can be served with your choice of potatoes or rice and a side of vegetables or salad. I also use horseradish for my meat!
Visit our shopping site for slow cookers and other kitchen appliances!