- 3 Cups of flour
- 6 Tsp of baking powder
- 1 Tsp of salt
- 1/2 Cup of margarine
- 1 1/8 Cup of milk
- 1 Pack of bacon, bologna, or hotdogs (sliced)
- Cooking spray
- 3 Tbsp of flour
- 3-4 Cups of milk
What you'll need:
- 2 Bowls
- Rolling Pin
- Drinking glass ( for cutting biscuits)
- Mixing utensils
- Baking sheet
- Frying pan
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- In a large bowl mix together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl mix together margarine and milk.
- Slowly add liquid ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients mixing well until formed into a ball of dough.
- Once dough is ready roll out on a flat surface till about an inch of thickness.
- Take the drinking glass and cut circles out of the rolled out dough one by one and place on a baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and cook for approximately 12-15 minutes. (Note: oven temperatures vary)
- Spray your frying pan with the cooking spray and set stove to med-high heat.
- Place the bacon or hotdogs in the frying pan until browned.
- Sprinkle 3 Tbsp. of flour over top and slowly add the milk whisking together until thick. (Note: add more flour if not thick enough)
- Once biscuits are done place on a plate and pour gravy mixture over them. Enjoy!!!
Visit our mall for plate sets, mixing bowls, and baking accessories!