- 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup of Butter, melted
- 2 Tbsp. of Lemon Juice
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. Dry Dill Weed
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 5 Large Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl stir together all the ingredients and then add the potatoes. Toss.
- Spread the potatoes on baking sheet and drizzle any remaining liquid from the bowl over them.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes until potatoes are brown and crispy.
Visit our shopping site for bakeware and other deals!