- 1 Cup (8 oz.) - Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup (4 oz.) - Corn Starch
- 1/2 Cup (4 oz.) - Epsom Salts
- 1/4 Cup (2 oz.) - Cream of Tartar OR 1/2 Cup (4 oz.) - Citric Acid
- 2 Teaspoons (Essential Oil) - Lavender Oil was used in this one for the violet part
- 2 1/2 Teaspoons of Coconut Oil
- 2 Teaspoons (Light Essential Oil) - Jasmine Oil was used in this one for the pink part
- 3/4 Teaspoon - Water
*OPTIONAL* - Food Coloring
What you Need:
- A Large Mixing Bowl
- A Small Mixing Bowl or Cup
- A Whisk
- A Ice Cream Scoop or Transparent Ornament Holder
- A Few Mixing Spoons
- A Bath Towel
- A Piece of Wax Paper
- In a large mixing bowl, add all of the dry ingredients together and stir them.
- In a separate mixing bowl or cup, add all of the scented oils, water, and food coloring (optional).
- After the ingredients are separately mixed, combine them together in a large mixing bowl and stir them together with a whisk.
- When the mixture begins to clump together, use an ice cream scoop or ornament holder to form spheres.
- Once the mixture is molded into a ball, carefully place it on a sheet of wax paper on top of a bath towel and let it dry out for 1 - 2 days.
- Once the bath bomb has dried out, you can go ahead and use it in the bath tub.
If you still need more assistance find this video tutorial below to help you out!