- Olive Oil
- 1 Large Onion, chopped
- A Knob of Ginger, grated
- 2 tsp. ground Cumin
- 2 tsp. ground Coriander
- 2 tsp. Turmeric
- 2 tsp. Chili Paste
- 2 Tbsp. Curry Powder
- 1/2 Cup Plain Yogurt
- 1.5 Kg cubed Lean Beef
- 4 Eggs
- 4 Roma Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cups of Coconut Milk
- 1 Chicken Bullion Cube
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Coriander, chopped
- 2-3 Bananas, sliced
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- Heat a little oil in a medium pot. and gently saute the onion, garlic, ginger, chili paste, coriander, turmeric, cumin, & curry powder. Stir and add oil as needed.
- Toss the beef with the spice mixture and add a little more oil as desired. Add 1/2 cup of plain yogurt. Cover with plastic wrap and put in fridge for an hour.
- When done marinating preheat oven to 285 degrees F.
- Transfer the beef to a casserole dish with a lid. Add tomatoes, crumble and sprinkle chicken bouillon on top, and coconut milk. Mix well.
- Cook in the oven for 1 1/2 hours until the meat is very tender.
- Boil eggs. Cool, peel, and cut in halves.
- Mix in fresh coriander, turn the heat off and leave in oven for another 15 minutes. Taste for seasoning.
- Peel and slice bananas and toss with the yogurt. Set aside in a small bowl.
- Serve with rice, eggs, and plain yogurt mixed with sliced bananas.
Visit our shopping sit for dishware and other deals!